Product added to cart
Foam Knive thin blades 10 Pack
105 kr 84 kr
Normal in stock
Multilayer Foam Knife Thin Blades (10 Pack). Great for cutouts in Kaizen Foam. The Multilayer Knife Thin Blade makes cutting around corners easy while creating a clean and concise cut.
These thin blades ONLY fit the MULTILAYER KNIFE.
Specialised Multilayer Foam Knives for precisely cutting Multilayer Foam and Plastazote Foam. While you can use a standard trimmer to cut Multilayer Foam the inexpensive Standard Blade Multilayer Knife has a triple-edge blade that is 50% sharper than standard blades, with a comfortable moulded rubber grip, a double-tooth steel track for a positive action and auto blade lock. This makes them a lot more accurate and prevents tear-out or misshapen pieces that fit tools awkwardly.
The Thin Blade Multilayer Foam Knife featuring an extra thin blade ideal for cutting tight contour shapes in Multilayer Foam. It has a more durable metal and rubberized plastic grip than the standard knife - being a specialty knife it will be durable for longer in a workshop environment
Blade Knife Features
- Purpose-built for cutting kaizen foam extremely accurately and easily
- No misshapen pieces, no tear out
- 50% sharper blade than standard workshop blades
- Fantastic for all uses, a general all-rounder fantastic blade
- Double-tooth steel track for a positive action
- Auto blade lock
- Hooked end is perfect for sticky tape and box opening
- Comfortable moulded rubber grip
- Offers a thin blade option as well for tight contour shape
|Brand||MLF Foam Sheet|
|Custom Stock Status||Normal in stock|
Write Your Own Review